1.2
Style and Design

A leather sectional sofa I purchased at Ashley Furniture started to show signs of damage.Luckily (or so I thought) I purchased the Montage Furniture Services 5-year protection plan for $200 when I picked out the furniture.

I diligently saved all the paperwork for the furniture and protection plan and filed a claim with Montage via email. A week later I still had heard no reply so I called the 1 800 number to speak with someone directly. She forwarded me an email where I could file my claim online. Another week passed before I finally heard back from Montage that my claim (#OM1785816) was denied because the furniture damage was caused by general wear and not accidental damage.

This company and protection plan is a scam. If you read the very fine print of the plan, you will realize that they can explain away any damage to your furniture as not being covered.

The "exclusions" list is so long you may find yourself asking if the protection plan covers anything at all.I will never again be buying one of their protection plans.

Review about: Montage Furniture Services Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with Montage Furniture Services?

Comments