Style and Design

I'm posting on multiple sites to reach the most consumers possible: Had I read all the negative reviews this dishonest company had, I would’ve canceled my protection plan immediately.I accidentally ripped my sofa while moving it upstairs (caught in an exposed nail).

I read my policy and found that accidental rips are covered, so I filed a claim and marked it accidental and attached photos. I did everything correctly. They denied my claim as normal wear--my sofa is just a little over one year old. No matter how many times I called and emailed to explain, they intentionally denied it--constantly.

They said it was frayed, called it pilling, snags, etc. due to normal wear. They never sent anybody to see the sofa. They never gave me the chance to prove that it was an accident and how it happened.

I’m a busy professional and this was taking a lot of my time, so I let them rip me off. I’m posting this so others don’t fall victim. Also, if they already took advantage of you, I urge you to file a complaint with the FTC Bureau of Consumer protection. The more people complain, the better chances the FTC will look into this company.

Google it.You can file your complaint online.

Review about: Montage Furniture Services Claim.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: I don't want to deal with Montage anymore. I want to warn other consumers..

Had an Experience with Montage Furniture Services?

Comments